Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sb... Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 12:31 PM
    Slow Drain in Bathroom Sink
    My bathroom sink drains extremely slow. I took apart the trap and clean it out but it did not make a difference. If the trap is clear then what else could cause the slow drain?

Check out some similar questions!

Slow flush toilet with slow drain bathroom sink [ 3 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can offer a suggestion to solve my problem. We recently purchased an 8 year old townhouse. We have a double vanity (2 sinks), a toilet, a free standing shower, and a jacuzzi in our master bath. I have a two fold problem which I believe are related. The toilet last week...

Slow Bathroom Sink Drain - but Tub and Toilet Drain Fine [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can offer a suggestion to solve my problem. We recently purchased a 60 year old home. The sink in one of our bathrooms drains completely fine until the water has run for about 5 minutes and then all of a sudden it starts to back up and then drains very slowly. I have...

Slow drain in sink bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

What can I do about a sink drain in my bathroom that the water will not drain I tried to snake it but the auger won't run through the line

Slow bathroom sink drain [ 1 Answers ]

Recently we remodeled our third floor bathroom which involved relocating the sink, toilet and tub. Since the remodeling, our new bathroom sink doesn't drain properly. At times it fills up and then slowly drains out, other times it works fine. (The toilet and tub drain fine and they are all...

Upstairs bathroom sink slow drain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, again I am at my end with this sink... but still can't afford a plumber! It is the only drain in the house that has this problem. I just tried using my hose and a small nozzel to put high pressure water through the drain in an attempt to unclog it... well here is the funny thing......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.