Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LightChocolattte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 10:15 AM
    Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream
    Does anybody know if Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream works or if it's a crap.
    ninahhhdreams Posts: 54, Reputation: 0

Nov 12, 2007, 10:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LightChocolattte
    Does anybody know if Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream works or if its a crap.

i have been using this since october 18, 2007. i havent noticed ANYTHING HAPPENING as yet. i plan to switch back to black/white ointment. i know THAT worked especially on my under arm area.

i am really looking to lighten my toes, my under arms, elbows and knees. once i do that, then i will go for even, all over lightening. i would like a nice medium caramel glow. i am currently brown skinned ( like brandy) although my undertones are severly red/orange.

i was reading other posts on oil peels, and really would like to try that. i also wanted to try FAIR AND WHITE. does anyone know which is better, quicker, safer???????
    Sebastian1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 04:35 PM
    I've been using the same cream with no results. I think I'll go back to ambi
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Well I used it along time ago like 1991 and that stuff is so greasy I hated it nevr used it again
    salob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 09:35 PM
    I want to try true n tone cream .Whre can I get?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 19, 2010, 05:41 AM

There is one that is less oily, it's for oily skin I like it.
    RAREiNDiViDUAl Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2010, 10:04 AM

For me, Dr. Fred Summit has worked out pretty good . I use it three times a day and lately I've been getting some pretty good results . The thing with this product is that you must CLEAN the area you plan on bleaching first or it WILL NOT WORK .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach [ 45 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

AMI skin whitener [ 1 Answers ]

I started using this skin serum made to lighten my skin. I only wanted it to lighten a certain area and now it made my skin even darker. Why is that and what can I use that will work in the least amount of time?

Skin bleach products on birthmarks? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if skin bleach products worked on birthmarks? I don't really want to have laser surgery and I was wondering if products like these www.whiterskin.com and www.bodybleach.com would work on a birthmark?

View more questions Search