Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss_90z Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 06:49 PM
    I want to know if what the best lightening solution is for very dark skin?
    I want to know if what the best lightening solution is for very dark skin because I've been using clear essence for a little over a year now my skin is so clear now but the lightening didn't seem to work then I've been using bio claire about a week now does anyone know if its works fast and is good because I don't want to go frm 1 cream to another too many chemicals well one good thing about it I know that it got no hydroquinone
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Aug 3, 2010, 08:26 PM

Oh my... here we go again with the same question that has been answered over and over.
    Search the forum for reviews on Bio Claire.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 7, 2010, 01:36 PM

Darker skin is harder to lighten without proven active agent. Natural ingredients are great and all but I doubt you will see any results. Sorry but if you actually want results you need to try 4% HQ (minimum) + retin a and glycolic peels. I am brown skinned and that is the only thing that has helped. I tried arbutin, kojic acid, licorice... and NONE of them did anything but waste my money. I now understand that HQ is what works for me and it is not as dangerous as some people think. Even monobenzone isn`t that dangerous because MJ has used it for more then 20+ years and he didn't get cancer or any other illness. Use what works and don`t listen to the hype.
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 02:45 AM

Your are right, I am looking for a person/friend who want to use Mono or Alhpa Arbutin. I live in Pakistan so like India I can easily find and get these chemicals easily here.

But again need a friend(s) to start a journey with, to skin lighting to 3-4 shades. Here in India and Pakistan, people are crazy about milky skins even my husband very found of milky skin. I do have white color but its my legs arms hands feet not face. I have tanned a lot.

HQ is very temporary. You get your freckles, pigmentation back 1 or 2 months after stopping using it.

One want to depig. Stop/reduce melanin or melanocytes to produce, in the body. I am using Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey it has worked for me.

One want to Depig inside out. I have oily skin and clean my face every after 3 hrs no matter want with water and moister it. It has helped

Again need to shade 3-4 shades permanently for my husband and myself.

Anyone want to start a journey *** reply >REMOVED<
    Diamondeyes10 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2010, 11:37 PM

Hmmm.. That sounds like a good challenge. But since I have a darker skin tone it might take me longer to reach this goal. And how are the ACV and honey?

Aug 9, 2010, 01:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondeyes10 View Post
    Hmmm....! That sounds like a good challenge. But since I have a darker skin tone it might take me longer to reach this goal. And how are the ACV and honey?
    Oh believe me it's a challenge for me as well. Oh I would feel like I will be at the top of the world if I'd only find a way to lighten-up 3-4 shades for myself.

Would you be my frend/net friend in my quest. ***

AVC works best internally.

2 tsp of ACV +
    2 tsp of honey (according to taste)
    First put warm water than mix both than put cold water.

I drink 1 glass at night or after I wakeup.

Hope to hear from u.

Aug 9, 2010, 01:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MySunshine View Post
    Darker skin is harder to lighten without proven active agent. Natural ingredients are great and all but I doubt you will see any results. Sorry but if you actually want results you need to try 4% HQ (minimum) + retin a and glycolic peels. I am brown skinned and that is the only thing that has helped. I tried arbutin, kojic acid, licorice...and NONE of them did anything but waste my money. I now understand that HQ is what works for me and it is not as dangerous as some people think. Even monobenzone isn`t that dangerous because MJ has used it for more then 20+ years and he didnt get cancer or any other illness. Use what works and don`t listen to the hype.
    But only u know the correct formulation of mono or alpha-arbutin. Some mix mono with lemon, some mix it with alcohol etc. MJ had complicated health problems, I heard he was impotent. May God Rest his Soul. Ameen
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2010, 02:24 PM

From own experience I have used Mono.

@saba: I know what you mean. Wanted that fair skin tooo
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 09:59 PM

Please PLEASE do not use chat speak.

I realize that English may not be your first language, but please type the entire word out.

Aug 11, 2010, 03:46 PM

Okay... what does chat speak mean? Is that shorting your words? I need to know in case I sometimes do it too.

And Sabazee... I meant to write “And how are the ACV and honey used?”. I think I understood your reply for the most part but how much warm water do you use and how much cold water? Oh and I have lightened 3 to 4 shades by using Hydroquinone but I want to try more natural products. When I stopped I did darken a lot. And I see that it is very hard to lighten without using Hydroquinone but I'm still researching.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 11, 2010, 03:59 PM

Yes, thank you for answering.

It's using "u" instead of "you" and using "ur" instead of "your" and in general just typing like a 10 year old does in a text message.

Aug 11, 2010, 07:19 PM

Oh okay!! I don't use that type of half grammar but I understand why you don't prefer it! Thanks!

Aug 12, 2010, 01:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondeyes10 View Post
    Okay...... what does chat speak mean? Is that shorting your words? I need to know incase I sometimes do it too.

And Sabazee... I meant to write “And how are the ACV and honey used?”. I think I understood your reply for the most part but how much warm water do you use and how much cold water? Oh and I have lightened 3 to 4 shades by using Hydroquinone but I want to try more natural products. When I stopped I did darken a lot. And I see that it is very hard to lighten without using Hydroquinone but I'm still researching.
    Okay, you need little luke-warm water just to mix the honey and AVC together first you than can add tap or cold water as per your wish.

Hope you understand this part. AVC & honey has lots of benefits. AVC is also used to drink by people who want to lose weight. Regarless AVC and honey is good if you drink it before your breakfast. I have read that AVC keeps the body pH balance to Alkaline consistent.

Acid diets are therefore avoided. That is how when you consume alkaline diet s your skin glows and looks pale.

U may want to read this
    Apple Cider Vinegar = Alkaline Balance
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2010, 03:41 AM

Don't use Hydroquinine pleaseeee... Its a known reaction.. The hyrdo will start hyperpygmenting after 6 months. So you will become darker then you were.

I have used it and do know about this. Talking from experience. I have used not mono, which will make you fair forever, as it detroys your melanin and Tosha this is a herbal cream.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM FAKE SUPLLIERS
    miss_90z Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_90z View Post
    i want to know if what the best lightening solution is for very dark skin because ive been using clear essence for a little over a year now my skin is so clear now but the lightening didnt seem to work then ive been using bio claire about a week now does anyone know if its works fast and is good because i dont wanna go frm 1 cream to another too many chemicals well one good thing about it i know that it got no hydroquinone
    Omg I have used bio claire and I was so happy to use it because it worked really fast but to sad that I haven't read it I am african myself apperantly its made in cote divoire kind of don't trust some creams that come from african countrys the lightening products al have hq and steroids wich is really bad. When I read this I stopt using it because it scared me who knows it could mess up my skin pll I would advice you not to use it I have heard the same thing but its true. I guess I am going back to clear essence it is clinicly proven to be safe and effective its from america

Aug 12, 2010, 07:33 AM
    Hey Sabazee, I used to take ACV all the time but the taste used to be so harsh going down that I gave it up. It has a lot of great benefits! Including:
    • Reduce sinus infections and sore throats
    • Balance high cholesterol
    • Cure skin conditions such as acne
    • Protect against food poisoning
    • Fight allergies in both humans and animals
    • Prevent muscle fatigue after exercise
    • Strengthen the immune system
    • Increase stamina
    • Increase metabolism which promotes weight loss
    • Improve digestion and cure constipation
    • Alleviate symptoms of arthritis and gout
    • Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections

But maybe the honey will help with the taste!

And fairskin_4u, I don’t plan on using Hydroquinone anymore. I LOVED the results but I was scared of the long term usage effects it could have. And when I stopped I turned soooooooooooo brown. Browner than I was so that’s not for me! I want something that will make me a nice light color (not to light) but will last for a long time and not months like when I stopped the Hydroquinone.

And miss_90z, I agree I am very cautious about using products from African country’s. There’s no telling what is in those creams! All kinds of steroids, mercury and who knows what else. Now I heard Clear essence is a good product but it causing TERRIBLE break outs to the max so I don’t know about that. I do like my somewhat clear skin. Don’t want to risk being lighter if I have massive pimples! And I heard that it doesn’t smell too good but it is inexpensive! BUT….. it has Hydroquinone in it. So that defeats my purpose. So my search shall continue! UGH!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

View more questions Search