Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macdoncl Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Aug 1, 2010, 08:14 PM
    Missed period, cramps, back pain
    I am 22 and for the last 3 years my periods have been like clockwork, I could literally set my calendar by them. But slowly over the last 4-6 months they've been becoming more and more irregular and this last month I skipped completely. I've been having cramps worse than I usually would and my normal back pain. My breasts are also extremely sore. There is absolutely no chance I could be pregnant but I have a history of ovarian cysts and was diagnosed with PCOS about 5 years ago. I do not have a doctor near me and I don't have health insurance to have anything checked. I'm getting worried because I was due 11 days ago and still haven't started and the pain is not letting up. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Aug 2, 2010, 09:08 AM

I have no other suggestion than seeing a doctor. Go to the free clinic if you have one. Apply for free insurance if it is offered. Have you just not had sex? No uncovered penis anywhere near you?
    nursemary Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2010, 10:05 AM

I would most certainly go see a doctor... there could be a number of things going on especially if this has been an ongoing thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have missed my period have cramps and brown discharge could I be pregnant or about [ 3 Answers ]

I have missed my July period and its August 1 I have been cramping and having cravings and I can't stop eating I also started having light brown pinkish discharge could this mean I'm pregnant or about to start my menses

Missed Period cramps but negative results [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm really concerned with the fact that the month of March I did not get my period I took 2 HPT and both came back negative, I am bloated my breast are tender, I get nausous to certain smells and I get these sharp pains for 5 seconds and the it goes away. My last period was on Feb 28,2008, I had...

Missed period and uncomfortable cramps. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 8 days late but have been experiencing cramping for over a week. Lower abdominal and lower back, quite uncomfortable really. I have had the usual hormonal changes but no tender breasts which I always suffer from about 3-4 days before I am due on. I think I am going to get a test today?...

View more questions Search