Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oh-wise-wun Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 06:39 PM
    Lust or love
    Hi well I'm 16 and am finding it hard to figure owt if I love mi boyfriend of 7mnths we haven't acually been going owt for 7mnths because we broke up for a mnth. We broke up because I cheated on him and ended up leaving him for the other guy after a while I really started to miss our realationship so I asked him he missed me and he said yes so we agreed to get back together we've just started going back owt again and already I'm having doubts wun minute I can really want to be with him and the next I can't :confused: I find these feelings most awkard and sumtyms I want to end our realationship but I can't hurt him again he told me how much it hurt the first time and I don't want him to go through that again we say we ove each other and sometimes I think I do but I just can't figure owt if its lust or love?
    p.s he isn't my first love

If you could try make sense out of all this that would be much appreciated I just want to know if you think its lust or love and why you think that
    Thanks
    Xxxkeishaxxx
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2006, 07:10 PM
    First off, this is a deeply perplexing question you ask. After being together for seven months, you then cheated on him and went with the other guy. Then, in no time at all, you grew tired of the second guy and missed all of the fun with the first guy so you called him and got back together. Now, you do not really want to be with the guy that you cheated on and you are having doubts but since it hurt him so deeply, you do not want to leave him.
    This tells me that you haven't a clue as to what you want and certainly not what you truly need. Also, I wonder if you have any adult supervision at all. If you don't wind up pregenant or with a socially transmitted disease or both, by the time you figure out what it is that you really want, you may not have that option.
    You are moving way too fast girl. I think you are heading for a train wreak! Do you have anyone older that you can talk to about all of this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2006, 07:55 PM
    I think you are confused and it is neither love or lust, but a temporary infatuation that you have already gotten over, and would love to move on but haven't figured out how to tell this boyfriend the truth yet. Tell him the truth before he figures out that you are lying to him. Oh yes, you are lying to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

Help with love? [ 25 Answers ]

Here's my situation, I am in the Navy and I am currently dating someone on my ship. So it is hard for us to not want to show affection while on duty. He flat out ignores me sometimes and I get so confused about it. Also he had a fling with another girl on here and she is PISSED that we are...

A mad flirtation, lust, or... More? [ 33 Answers ]

I met a man over a year ago through a social club. We play on a bocce league. From the first day I met him, I felt a ' spark. " He is married, as I am . He is also several years my senior. I have been learning to speak Italian, and he is fairly fluent in the language. We ususally speak Italian a...

How do you know if it is love? [ 37 Answers ]

How do you know if it is love? Silly question, and most likely a cliché, but how can you be sure?

Advice for girl in lust! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi guys You gave me such good advice on my own situation I hope its OK if I post a question for my sister who has asked me for my opinion! She's likes this guy a lot I don't want to give her the wrong advice! SHe met this guy about 6 months ago and they hit it off, great chemistry, she said...

View more questions Search