Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i go 18dumby Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 09:46 PM
    Having a lot of problems
    Its been 7months and I've really connected with my girlfriend and I love her a lot but the past week things just took a big uturn,we arge everyday and I feel we both try to not arge but its so hard when we earitate each other.I feel like I'm taken advantage of like alomost like this hole realationship is about her not us.for example were in a argument right now because I wanted to watch a show that she didn't want to watch so she laft the room.and the reson it bugs is we live 300miles aprt and I can't see her so often.also I watch all her girl shows and movies everday eith her.its really hard to talk to her because she balls a lot inside and I don know why.I feel lost because I really love her and I see it in her face that these arugmenst are bringing her down and its getting hard so I don't really no what to do at this point.this is my second relationship and her 1st real one so were both new at this.. not trying to be mean but I feel like I'm to good for her because of the things she dose basically I don't know if we should break up or try harder
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Jul 31, 2010, 12:09 AM

Sounds like you need to talk things out more often, more compromise, and listening to what is important to each other. Maybe you need a break for awhile
    i go 18dumby Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 03:11 AM

I did just that and it worked thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If my wife's vagina feels a lot bigger than usual, is she cheating? It's a lot bigger [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been together for 2+ years. We have had a lot of sex and her vagina always feels pretty much the same in terms of size. Lately we have been kind of distant and have not had much sex at all. I have been suspicious of her cheating recently. We have spent a couple of days apart. She...

I have a lot of girlfriend problems (wide variety). [ 6 Answers ]

Im 21 my girlfriend calls her ex's on a daily basis. Or they call her. They spend up to 6 hrs on the phone. She constantly runs to her PC to see if anyone is online. All of her msn friends are ex's. I feelthat she hates me everyday. She hates her weight. I really don't thinkshe loves me anymore and...

I'm 14 and I have a lot of problems! [ 40 Answers ]

I hate life... my 7 year old little brother has a tumor in his brain stem and will probably die... my 12 year old little brother is abused by my real mom... and he's a jerk to me! My dad is always mad... he has anger management issues... if he gets mad he will hit me.. my step mom is only 15 years...

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

Husband has a lot of problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years and watched my husband go through rehabs time and time again. In sept he was put on probation. He is an alcoholic and a drug user. He goes on binges and stays gone for days at a time and spends a lot of money. On his probation he is not supposed to drink or do...

View more questions Search