Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkwortman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 11:00 AM
    answer for accounting question
    invest 75000, annual cost savings 18000. Life on investment 8 years, salvage value 4000 required rate of return 16%. Net present value is?
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Jul 29, 2010, 12:16 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Un petit effort, JK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Question and answer papers on the fundamental principles of basic accounting [ 3 Answers ]

Questions on the trial balance,statement of financial position,statement of comprehensive income,and the general ledger. How does one go about placing the information on the templates

Accounting And financial Question And Answer [ 1 Answers ]

Question 1-A company operates a process system to produce product X. The following data is available taken from the month of june: KG OMR Material introduced into the process 1000 ...

Please answer this question. [ 6 Answers ]

I think that everyone should see this site, not jusy Christians. What do you think of it? The Cowboy Code Peace and kindness, Fred

View more questions Search