Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike.V Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 06:08 AM
    Shower pump stopped working after turning the water off
    I turned the water off and drained to change the kitchen tap but now the power shower has no water, is this a air lock and how do I get it working. Cheers

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 3 knob shower faucet keeps turning and turning on the hot water. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob Kohler shower faucet in my bathroom. The hot water keeps turning and turning and doesn't stop. The water does turn on and off but it also keeps dripping. I have to play with it in order to prevent it from dripping as much as possible. How can I fix this? It is an older type Kohler...

Shower, Hot water stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Grohmaster Grohsafe EV 35 237 shower which suddenly will not work with hot water. All other taps in the house work fine just not the shower. I have tried bleeding the system to no avail. Any ideas?

Zoeller ejector pump stopped working [ 6 Answers ]

I came out of my shower this morning to find my basement flooded because my ejector pit overflew. I tried unplugging and plugging my Zoeller pump in, but nothing. I JUST had this pump installed maybe a month ago after my Ridgid pump from Home Depot that I installed in January crapped out. I...

Well stopped working. The pump circuit breaker is on. [ 3 Answers ]

My well stopped working. The pump circuit breaker is on. The system has a Square D pumptrol pressure switch. How do I determine if the pressure switch is bad (no signal to the submirsible pump) or if the pump (145 feet down in the well) has gone bad.

Well Troll 202 pump has stopped working [ 18 Answers ]

One day we forgot to turnoff the faucet while watering the lawn and therefore emptied out the well. After this our well troll 202 seems to have lost all its pressure and therefore we are not getting any water pumped out of the well. It has the gauge and square D pumptrol. I have tried to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.