Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moolie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 08:13 PM
    I have a lithograph from Antoine Serneels. It has a seal that says its 1 out of 275.H
    I have a lithograph hand signed by Antoine Sereels It is 1 out of 275. How much is this worth now?
    Dannibal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2015, 04:29 AM
    I recently bought a painting by his hand for 33 €, another went 95 € the same day. On other auctions I saw them go as high as 300 €. I'd say a lithograph in good condition would be worth around 50 € at least, seen it's age. Also, there is not that many of his work around it seems. Even though the litho is one of 275, it doesn't mean the other 274 are still around and in good condition ;) Price also depends on topic of course. Hope that helped, even if your question is a few years old already :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Workiers are pulling a 275 kg piano up a building. At lunchtime they tie the rope to [ 1 Answers ]

Workers are pulling a 275 kg piano up a building. At lunch time they tie the rope to a 260kg desk. Unfortunately, the desk begins to slide. If the coefficient of the kinetic friction is 0.71, what is the piano's acceleration?

Need to know how to hook up model 1f85-275 buy white rodgers [ 3 Answers ]

I have a heating controler I got it is a white rodgers type 1f85-275 need to know if I hook up 120v to it or is it 24v and what wires go where can you help me dave

Gas oil ration for homelite st-275 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the gas oil ration for a homelite st-275 trimmer?

Jean antoine [ 1 Answers ]

I want ask a question about being pregnant?I will give you my symptoms I have not got my period and going bathroom lots and I too a test and it was not positive.:confused:

Seal or don't seal new grout [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling my bathrooms. Should I seal the grout? My contractor says no. What are the pros and cons of each decision?

View more questions Search