Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charmdiva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 10:18 AM
    Ask online obgyn
    Pregnant- don't feel any fetal movement at 12 weeks is it normal?

Jul 28, 2010, 10:20 AM
    I am a small bodied individual I think am twelve weeks pregnant but I don't feel any fetal movement is it normal?

Jul 28, 2010, 10:21 AM

Is it too early to feel any fetal movement at twelve weeks?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2010, 12:13 PM

Is this your first baby? If so it would be quite unusual to feel movement just yet. Many women don't notice the fluttering type movements until around 20 weeks or so (some a little sooner, some a bit later). With subsequent children they are often noticed earlier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask OBGYN online [ 1 Answers ]

I had a chemical pregnancy 3 weeks ago. I took the test the day I was supposed to get my period and it was positive-the next day it was negative and a day later I got my period. My Dr. says we need to wait an entire cycle before trying again because it's still considered a miscarriage. But I don't...

Ask obgyn online [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I am trying to conceive a little one. Me and my boyfriend had sex may 27th last day of my period And then we had it again June 3. I am wanting to know what my Chances are of having conceive a baby.. and yes all this was unprotected sex and yeah. If I am is there any way I can tell...

Ask obgyn online [ 2 Answers ]

I am 42 years old. I have a history of period problems but was having a regular period again until I had unprotected sex. My last regular period was the second or third week in January. After I thought I might be pregnant I took six at home pregnancy test over a period of two months they were all...

Ask obgyn online [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I've been married for 31/2 years and never got pregnant we've been trying but never have my doc told me I just had a miscarrige but I don't understand and need your help my last period was dec12 my period comes every 29days on jan2 I started to get brown spotting until jan9 a spot of red blood...

View more questions Search