Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaymi_May Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 07:14 AM
    My boyfriend may be having second thoughts about our breakup...
    Hi...
    Um my boyfriend dumped me a couple of days ago, and I've spoken to him and stuff, but I think he's having second thoughts... he was really kind when he knew I was upset, and he kept going on about 'maybe making a mistake' and 'missing me too'...
    If he asks me out again what should I say? The reason he dumped me was because he was in love with one of my friends, and when we were going out he always flirted with her and talking to her instead of me... but I really, really, really love him, and I am so confused, because I don't want to while I don't know if he loves me or her... :( :( advice please, I don't care if I like it or not I just need some advice :( thanks x
    Shadowburn Posts: 249, Reputation: 179

Jul 28, 2010, 08:02 AM

When there is a third person involved, you really have to run like wind. He is in love with another girl and dumped you. What else do you need to know? He definitely may try to ask you out and to keep you on a back burner while he tries his luck with a new girl, but why would you want to be second best?
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 28, 2010, 09:41 AM
    Run! He is looking for himself. So look out for yourself. You will feel so much more powerful if you call the shots instead of letting him choose who he wants. Dump the friend if she goes out with him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 09:58 AM

Did the other girl fall off the face of the earth? If she is still around you still have a problem.
    Forget about this guy, he's not the only one in the world. Don't belittle yourself by getting back into that mess.
    redrumx3 Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Jul 28, 2010, 10:00 AM

He may miss what he had when he had two girls, but he does not miss you.

If he missed you he would have never went for the other girl or left you in the first place. You are probably a great person, but there are some people in life who will not appreciate that as much as they should and he is one of them.

Love is not one sided and cannot be one sided. You cannot love him so unconditionally if he cannot love you at all. Save yourself before it's too late, find yourself. You don't need to depend on anyone else for your happiness.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 02:35 PM

Why reward his bad behavior by taking him back? He dumped you before, what makes you think he won't do it again because for a fact you know that your not the only one who he has feelings for.

Don't fall for the sweet talk.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 30, 2010, 11:42 AM

He loves someone else that should tell you all you need to know, anything else forget it, he's not worth hanging around for and why should you play second fiddle.

Hes made his choice now let him stick with it.

You'll find another b/f one who will hopefully appreciate you for who and what you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NC after a recent breakup, want to hear some thoughts. [ 34 Answers ]

Aehs01 has been changed to Telan, and all threads have been merged for easy access So I'll do some explaining so this all makes sense and I get the best responses out of this topic. I happen to find a great NC thread thanks to Google searches and discovering what the 'no contact rule'...

First boyfriend.just some thoughts [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been going out with the first guy I've ever slept with for 7 months now. He'25 and I'm 23. Even though I had boyfriends in the past, it never really felt that good with someone so it never went to the next level. When I met my guy, we clicked right away, and it all went...

I'm having second thoughts about my boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! So I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over 2 months and I'm already having second thoughts about us.. Sometimes he just annoys me with what he says and I really question as to whether I can put up with that in the long run (we're soposed to be in the hunnymoon stage at...

Second thoughts about a breakup [ 4 Answers ]

So, I am a late bloomer, I did not have my first relationship until I was almost 21. I talked to this guy for about a month and a half and we dated for 2 months before I broke up with him. We meet because he worked for my dad, he didn't have a bunch of money so my dad thought he was beneath me,...

Second thoughts about breakup [ 2 Answers ]

So, I was in a relationship with a guy for 1 1/2 years. We had a few 'breaks' during that time, but never officially 'broke up.' Things were going well for a few months, but some issues resurfaced in early Jan... he totally wigged out about it all... started 'sabotaging' 'us.' He started yelling at...

View more questions Search