Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 04:07 PM
    I had a feeling that would be his response. I am glad you finally 'told' him and got that out of the way. :)
    bidingmytime Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Aug 22, 2010, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Better tell him now, what if two years latter, a kid and it is a "BIG DEAL" for real and he finds out.

Are there any small scare lines that are visable naked?
    Oh no, anything but a kid! I don't want kids.

How would it be a big deal later? If I did have a kid I can still breast feed. Or do you just mean that if things get that serious he might really decide that it was an issue to him?

The scars are visible if you are looking for them and I'm in bright light, but if I'm naked and in dim light I can't even see them, or bright light and one is not specifically looking for scars, they will not notice them.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 08:45 PM
    Its your body. No need to explain or apologize. As I said in a earlier post, dated a girl with an incredible chest job... good proportion, nice shape... you simply could not tell by touch or taste ;)... yes, a little more structure when laying down.

Curves are nice. A great rack is great fun. But any man who is so one dimensional as to focus on this one part of the many fantastic parts of the woman's body... he's looking for an excuse to complain.

You know this guy from some time back. I'm a litle worried about how you are trying to catch him into saying its OK or not without addressing it head on... I mean... at some point it sounds like you are just stocking up quotes to use against him if it comes out and he makes noise about it.

Why not be straight up? If he is judgemental are you just waiting... trying to have him too vested to care to fight?

Again... confidence is sexy. I've no problem with your choice. I agree that a good job can be pretty damn good.

But capsulation happens. Rupture happens.

Confidence is also reflected in trusting those you care about to know the truth and to be supportive. If he cannot be comfortable with the fact your fantastic chest is surgically enhanced... k. well. I don't get it.
    bidingmytime Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Sep 19, 2010, 03:01 PM

Just an update: I broke up with this guy finally and for other reasons not related to anything physical.

However, I learned a lot from talking about this with everyone on here! Thanks!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bidingmytime View Post
    Just an update: I broke up with this guy finally and for other reasons not related to anything physical.

Good luck in the future. :)
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2010, 01:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bidingmytime View Post

Good luck in the future.

Always good to learn something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast Augmentation [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 19 from dublin, does anyone know a cheap place to get breast Augmentation in ireland, but also safe clean :) please

Lip Augmentation? Injections Perhaps? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have really really small lips and a huge mouth. I have a degree in theatre and directors used to hate how it looked on stage (make up would line my lips like no other and give me lots of lipstick). I was thinking about getting something done for personal reasons. First, what could be done?...

Breast augmentation [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know around how much the cost for breast augmentation is?

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

I just had breast augmentation, one of my niples is leaking, is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I hope you can help me,:( Here's my story; Three weeks ago I had breast augmentation, I was told to massage my breast regularly to be sure the implants fell completely into place, the doctor also told me that since I was so small before I needed to put as much preasure as posible...

View more questions Search