Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Floss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 05:28 AM
    My Portable TV has suddenly got SCV v1 on the top left hand corner of the screen and
    Why has my TV got SVC v1 in the top left hand corner of the screen. Now I cannot do
    Anything with the TV, can't change programmes cand use the sound nothing. I have tried pressing everybutton on the remote and on the front of the TV.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Aug 2, 2010, 04:56 AM

Make and model would be a start
    Floss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 09:33 AM

I did answer this question but it has not appeared.
    My TV is a Goodmans Portable model 1476TS. I have had it about 7 years. I still have not been able to change channels, turn the sound down, nothing at all, it just stays as it is in BBC1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a piece of art signed by degas in the left hand corner [ 1 Answers ]

It is ballerinas dressed in blue it does not seem to be paint but chips off like paint it is very old. Does anyone know anything about what I have or if it may be worth something thank you

Black screen with flashing cursor in left corner [ 2 Answers ]

My computer froze up last night so I turned it off. When I turned it back on all I get is a black screen with a flashing cursor in the left corner. Is the desktop toast?

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

HP laserjet 1300 leaves marks on top left corner [ 2 Answers ]

HP laserjet 1300 The printer prints with a scratch on top left of every page. No problem with contents but leaves some stretch marks (as if it were jammed on that section only) every time. Any suggestion?

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search