Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Jul 26, 2010, 03:56 AM
    What can I expect from a 2nd(in my life) Eardrum rupture?
    Same ear.
    First one happened in 2007 from flying( I was in the beginning stages of getting sick too.. so that may've contributed)

The one last week 2010, was from being really sick with a fever and congestion and all that and suddenly at night OUUUUCH I felt a really bad pain. Then had blood in the morning.

People say that if you have a history of injury, the ear drum gets weaker.
    Should I expect it to heal? And will I get hearing loss?
    I already have hearing loss in that ear because prior to any ruptures, I had Tinitus and Hyperacusis but since I got 2 ear drum ruptures I'm worrying they will add up
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2010, 04:02 AM

I find it very interesting that you have posted this week that you have strep throat and a ruptured eardrum.

Within the past five months you have posted that: you are obsessed with Japanese women; pay for sex and massage parlors "staffed" by Asian women; have a strange smell in your car; have a popping sensation in your chest; have pain in your testicles; have carpal tunnel pain; have difficulty speaking because something is "wrong" in your brain; have stabbing chest pains (not to be confused with popping chest pains); cannot swallow; have rib pain (and the Doctor has no idea what is wrong); think you may have contracted an STD (probably from the massage parlors and prostitutes); have pains in both ankles; cannot perform sexually with a beautiful woman and can only perform with unattractive women.

TROLL ALERT (with thanks to FrChuck, who "did the math.")

EDIT: I forgot about your uncontrollable dandruff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cancelling 2nd phone line, want to connect 2nd to 1st line [ 2 Answers ]

I have cancelled my 2nd home phone line recently. I have multiple phone jacks in home that are connected to cancelled 2nd phone line. Instead of rewiring all 2nd line jack to 1st, Can I simply connect the 2nd line wire to 1st line at NID box. I have orange/white to 2nd line and blue/while to...

Rupture of Membranes [ 2 Answers ]

How do I break my water naturally

Saw indecent proposal 2nd time yest.does it really happen in real life? [ 2 Answers ]

This is one of my fav movies so I got a chance to watch it again yesterday. I am wondering if this really happens in real life.. would some one lend his girl for such a thing and can the twist actually happen as it happened in the movie? Any views guys?:)

What is rupture? [ 4 Answers ]

What is rupture? And what is the importance of rupture to a christian?

Hymen rupture [ 6 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old girl. Virgin (never had sex and never inserted anything in my vagina), I don't use tampons and I don't exercise. In my culture, women have to bleed on their wedding nights (it's a life or death thing!). My problem is that I'm obsessed with my hymen. I keep checking it all the...

View more questions Search