Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 03:11 AM
    Wmcreatereader error in wmvcore.dll
    I have tried to install windows movie maker, but error comes that "the procedure entry point wmcreateredre could not be located in in the dynamic link liberarywmvcore.dll.what should I do?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2010, 03:30 AM
    Run Windows Update to make sure the latest files are installed.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 25, 2010, 03:30 AM
    Most likely related to the fact you are using a pirated version of Windows 7.
    Get yourself legal and then come back and ask for advice.
    togemann92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 07:02 AM
    @Curlyben so you couldn't just assume he had the legal version and write and answer, why u so stopid??
    Anyway, I have the legal version, can I have an answer?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 11, 2011, 07:07 AM
    @Toegemann, as the OP had already admitted to asking for assistance with an illegal copy of this OS, my comments where justified.

Now what was your issue and did you try running a FULL update as suggested ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error [ 15 Answers ]

I have seen about a dozen posts on different Web sites regarding this error. The most common fixes are related to an individual work station. We are experiencing this problem with our Web site and everyone accessing it is unable to print pages that are within frames. I tried the fixes on my...

DLL error [ 7 Answers ]

I've recently come across this dll error I googled it but Google doesn't know what it is. My computer is looking for this dll in the system32 file called "dxhyyipp.dll" Anyone know what this is or better yet if it is not needed, how to get my PC to stop looking for it. Thanks for any help.

Dll error [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting a system\32\gzmrotate.dll error when booting up my computer, how can I get rid of this or fix it?

Dll error [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to install SP1 for IE6, I get this ie6wzd.exe error-Entry Point Not Found-"The procedure entry point CoInternetGetSession could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll." I don't know how to make it right so that it will work.:confused:

View more questions Search