Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjparis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 03:45 AM
    Good business software

Hi everybody! First of all, would like to say "It's great to be here!" anyway, back to what I was really looking for, are there any suggestions to any good business software? Something that is really reliable not like those "other" ones that claim to be good while in fact they are totally NOT dependable. Thanks and a nice day to all
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 11:33 AM

"business software" is a bit vague. What, exactly, do you want to do with the software?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good software for payroll? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to be able to cut checks from my home office... Pay employees Cut myself a check if needed... What is good software to use? DO I need a special printer or checks Any advice is much appreciated!

Is it a good idea to buy for a business when you are a business on credit? I say no [ 1 Answers ]

Buying on credit for your business is this a good idea? I say no.

Good Backup Software [ 6 Answers ]

Recently I have started having computer problems and have decided it is time to start backing up my data to one of my external hard drives. Does anyone know a good program that is relatively cheap? (less than $20) Thank you!

Software for small business [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I want to open small business like General Store, but I want to acquire software for the purpose where should I have to obtain from and how much cost will be required? Abdul Fatah Memon

View more questions Search