Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxy90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 07:00 PM
    What is the name of the murder mystery movie of a little girl that went missing?
    A male relative or friend threw her off the cliff. At one scene this little boy is locked in the closet and he can't get out, later he finds a piece of hair on the floor. Later or before he has a vision (seems as if it is happening at the moment) of the little girl in the closet and being dragged out by someone.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 21, 2010, 09:22 PM

Lady in White (1988)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2010, 09:27 PM

Great movie.. Lucas Haas was very young in this movie. I found a copy on Ebay a couple of years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's 80's movie (murder mystery) need title [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched all the time as a child in the 80's. I can not think of the title. It was about a young girl and maybe her brother also that were visiting someone, or on a vacation of some sort. Well the girl found a hidden trap door in an old house that revealed underground tunnels...

Murder mystery [ 2 Answers ]

This movie stars Mike Ferrell (M.A.S.H.). It is winter time in a small town in the mountains. A woman is murdered and the sheriff begins to look for the killer. I think that Mike is the husband of the murdered woman. What's the name of the movie?

Murder/Mystery Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of the murder/mystery movie: - Female Cop/detective tries to uncover a series of murders with the help of her new police partner. As it turned out, after going back to her partner's home town and finding out stuffs, it turned out, he was the killer all along. Thanks...

Murder mystery [ 4 Answers ]

I am to trying to identify a murder mystery film, possibly from the 1970's. The setting is a large house (mansion?) near water, possibly an island. A group of people are picked off one at a time, (agatha christie style). When the murders take place, all that is shown of the killer is the hands in...

View more questions Search