Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julesbabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 06:39 AM
    I have an 8 month old westie he has started peeing in his bed
    I have an 8 month old westie,he was great when we got him at 3months old but over the last 3 months he started peeing all over the house and now he has even started peeing in his bed at lest 4 times a day,his testicals haven't dropped yet could this bee the reason
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 19, 2010, 11:44 AM

Has he been to the vet for a once over? What's his exercise routine like? How often are you taking him side?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten peeing in bed [ 3 Answers ]

My mum and dads boy kitten keeps peeing in there bed and they don't know what to do to stop him, any suggestions? Would really help.

My dog keeps peeing on my bed! [ 3 Answers ]

My dogs name is Skylar and I have had her sense she was a little muffin. She is now 3 years old and she keeps peeing on my bed for some unknown reason. Skylar is a very smart dog. She has been potty trained sense 1 year old. She NEVER goes on the carpet and NEVER goes anywhere but outside. We have...

Kitten peeing on the Bed [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my best friend just got a kitten today and it is a boy, nuetered and got its rabbie shots. She brought it home and put him down. He, of course, ran under the bed. She put him on her bed and he has been sleeping a lot there. But he pees on the bed. I don't think he has ever been introduced to...

My daschund is peeing on my bed [ 1 Answers ]

I know you've had this question before but I never saw the answer why. My 2 yr old mini pees on my bed every so often and I'm besides myself on how to break her of it. We live in Alaska and the summer is easy for her and she'll go outside but in winter I put paper down for her and she knows to go...

7 month old pug started peeing on my bed! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. She is 7 months old and potty trained. What could be wrong.I have not spayed her yet. :confused: Please help me

View more questions Search