Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmoreno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 10:09 AM
    I am not sure what is wrong with my PC
    I have a Compaq presario 5000 that I boutht about 4 years ago, I recently turn it on and the monitor doesn't show anything, I thought I might be the video card, replace it and still doesn't work, the computer has power but the cd rom doesn't open, do you know what it might be?
    pcooke Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2006, 08:15 PM
    First, make sure everything is plugged in correctly inside the computer. Then, make sure the CPU is in the socket correctly. If it still does not work it could be a Power Supply or Motherboard problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it wrong? [ 10 Answers ]

I was wondering everyone's feedback on the question is it wrong for man to feel less of himself if his girlfriend has slept with more guys then he has women?Is it wrong for him to want to go out and match her or destroy her total?I haven't been a man to want to conquer the universe until I met my...

Am I wrong? [ 13 Answers ]

I had a little girl a couple of years ago with my ex-husband. I am now currently remarried and my husband has taken on a wonderful father role. My daughter’s biological father hasn’t been in the picture for over 3 years. He hasn’t had contact with us in over 2 years. I have not contacted his...

Please tell me if I'm wrong [ 26 Answers ]

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've posted on here referring back to my extremely bad relationship that I was in. Most of you all don't know, but I ended up leaving my abusive boyfriend of six years-back in June. We are still not together. Well long story short, we have 2 kids together....

What's wrong with me? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm almost 36 years old, a stay at home mother of four girls ages 4-10 and have been with my husband since we started dating when I was fourteen (married for 13 years). I have absolutely no interest at all in sex anymore. In fact at times, when my husband comes on to me, I'm repulsed and feel...

What's Wrong With Me? [ 4 Answers ]

My life has been turned upside down. I met a wonderful man and the first 6 months were the most incredible I've ever experienced. I knew from the beginning he was bipolar but he never exhibited any signs or behavior that indicated it. Looking back, he was probably in a hypomanic state (he has...

View more questions Search