Hook up a code reader and read codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engine light with Oil life % in 2006 civic [ 4 Answers ]

Hi There, I just bought a 2006 Honda Civic and I just noticed a light with a tool wrenge that stayed ON and the trip milage display changed to "12 Oil life% 15". Does anyone know what this means? And what I can do to fix it? They changed the oil just before I picked it up a few days...

99 honda civic, engine light blinking, engine start jumping. [ 4 Answers ]

When I was driving home, my car start shaking, then I stopped and turn the engine off. When I started back up, the engine still little jumpy and the engine light start blinking. Did any body knows what's going on? Please help. Thanks

91 Honda Civic engine ontinues to runs after ignition is shut off [ 1 Answers ]

Car has water near the fuse box power locks do not work, Master control for windows does not work car does not shut off when ignition key is removed. Ignition switch has been replaced

97 honda civic engine light came on [ 1 Answers ]

My 97 civic has 226,340 miles on it. My check engine light just came on? What might cause this?

Honda civic 95 engine light on [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone ,recently I have replaced the ecm of my car , but the engine ligth still on when the engine is running , I went to advance auto part to find the troubble code , but they only work with 96 and up , there is any manual way to reset that light ? How I kwon that the ecm is not the cause...

View more questions Search