Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princesssteph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 06:38 AM
    Had one period 4 yrs ago today I found a bit of sticky blood
    Hello I am 17 and I had 2 periods 4 years ago which were really heavy and then they stopped I've had scans and ultrasounds to see what's going on but they said I am fine down there it could be bacuse of my weight as I was classed really over weight so recently I have began to loose weight then this morning I woke up wne to the tiolet my wee was as normal but when I wiped myself there was a little bit of blood and some sticky blood as well what can it be could it be my periods are going to be starting again
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 16, 2010, 08:36 AM

It could very well be your weight. Being overweight or underweight can cause period issues.

Have you had your hormone levels, thyroid levels and sugar levels tested recently?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need $75000 in 6 yrs @ 6% comp semiannually. What be deposited today [ 1 Answers ]

Going to college in six years. I need $75,000. If I get 6% interest compounded simiannually, how much do I need to deposit today?

Extremely Painful period with sticky blood clots and foul odor [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been experiencing extreme pelvic pain, including the ovarian zone, since my period started 5 days ago, the flow was heavy and cloty and gluey. It had a liquid seeming foul odor. I have no STD's, no sex in years since the birth of my last child. I am in extreme pain and the closer I...

My x and I broke up a bit over a month ago [ 5 Answers ]

hey I'm in a bit of a complicated situation here.. My x and I broke up a for a about 3months got back together for another 4 months, and we didn't see each other much and just turned out doing a lot of texts till I realized she didn't seem to interested anymore so I got straight to the point and...

View more questions Search