Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruastooge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 11:12 PM
    C.S.I. episode Loco Motives
    Does anyone know the name of the song being played at the beginning of the "Loco Motives" episode? It sounded like a version of 'Mellow down easy', but I'm not sure. Thanks for any help.
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2006, 04:49 PM
    CSI music at Tunefind.com says the song was "Mellow Down Easy" and the "Black Crowes" are listed as the artist. Check it out, hope it helps.
    LARRYS Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ruastooge
    Does anyone know the name of the song being played at the beginning of the "Loco Motives" episode? It sounded like a version of 'Mellow down easy', but I'm not sure. Thanks for any help.
    Hi did you ever get an answer if so can u let me know and if i hear anything i let lou know
    LARRYS Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Thanks But That Is Not The Right Artist
    ruastooge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 08:08 PM
    There is a version of "Mellow Down Easy" by the Black Crowes, but the version from the CSI episode does not sound the same. I don't know if it was some kind of remix or something done just for the show. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Favorite Family Guys episode [ 4 Answers ]

I like many other people think that family guys is ablolutly hilarious. My favorite episode is one of the newer ones called petarded. I was just wondering what some of other peoples favorites were. So let me know

Naruto episode [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone no where I can watch and/or download the english version of naruto episode 21, it aired on cartoon network on Saturday but I missed it. By the way I have tried a few sites but you have 2 subscribe so only post if the site you are posting doesn't require a membership thanks

1960-1970 thriller episode [ 9 Answers ]

This was a movie I watched in the 60's I think. It was like a Hitchcock or Twilight Zone episode but have checked all titles and found nothing. It goes like this. A man was sentenced to a prison term. He befriended a black man in the prison who buries the inmates when they die. They planned to...

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

Daschund puppy - found motionless in yard - possibly a seizure episode [ 2 Answers ]

Hello -- Yesterday evening I found one of my 10 week old puppies (we have 2) in the back yard laying motionless. Her eyes were open but not moving. She didn't respond to my voice nor touch. I could barely make out a soft whimpering when I got up close. I got a blanket, put her on it,...

View more questions Search