Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveahs_ommy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 09:36 PM
    Missed my peorid taken 4 home pregancy test and all came out negative
    Just a quick question.
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 13, 2010, 09:54 PM
    It could be too early for a test. Wait a while and then take another. If you are healthy with a regular cycle skipping periods for no reason is rare. When I was 16 I was healthy and regular and skipped a period one time but I wasn't worried because I wasn't having sex and I wasn't on birth control so I just waited until my next. I never knew why that happened but I know it's possible. Have you taken anything that could affect your hormones?
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jul 13, 2010, 09:54 PM

Go to the doctor and take an official one
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2010, 10:35 PM

The urine tests at the doctors offices are no different than the ones at home, just packaged differently.

Time to make an appointment with your doctor for a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I missed my period and my test is negative [ 13 Answers ]

I missed my period ,I think I'm just stressed out because on aprill someone that I use to love he just doesn't want to talk with me, we love each other so I was crying for the whole month... I never had sex ,I'm virigin and I had my starting period on march 5th and now is may 1 .:'( .What happen I...

2 missed periods negative test [ 5 Answers ]

HI everyone well its almost the end of the month and this will be my 2nd missed period... I believe I have irregular periods but for the past few months I had my period every month. My last period was in Aug me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex a lot... The first week in oct I been...

Missed Periond and Negative pregancy tests. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 26 years old and have missed my periond this month. I have taken two pregancy tests and both came back negative. I don't believe that I'm pregnant because I have had two kids already and both times I was pregnant I knew before I even took the tests, and I don't feel pregnant. But I'm not...

Missed period. 3 negative test. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. So I had my normal period on may 22-25. I stopped my birth control and May the 28. On June1-3 I had a 3 day period (possibly implantaion period). My normal period would have started June 19 and lasted to June 22. I had sex with my boyfriend on June 5. It has been 3 weeks. I have taken 3...

Missed Period , Negative Test [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping someone has some info , anyway here is my situation , I had my last period on Sept. 22... I should have been due Oct. 23rd. Not sure of exact ovulation date , but I had very light pink discharge ( only when wiping) about 7 days before Oct. period was due... have been extremely dizzy ,...

View more questions Search