Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satchamo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 05:52 AM
    Toilet flush is slow and weak but it is not clogged?
    I have been having a problem with one of the toilets in my house. It does not flush normally, the water will come out of the tank and the water will spin but the water level does not go down like it is supposed to. It flushes very slowly but the pipe is not clogged because I have dumped water into the bowl and it flushes just fine like that. I also cleaned out the holes on the rim and that helped a little bit but not to the point that it is fully functional. Can someone please give me some advice?

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet has weak flush. Tried a lot of things need help! [ 3 Answers ]

Ive done a ton of research online before I posted this. Let me start by saying the toilet used to flush decently (had to hold handle for a bit) until a bad clog. After then it had a very very weak flush even after a good plunge. I ended up replacing the ballcock with a new water valve assembly...

My Toilet Has a very weak flush [ 13 Answers ]

Hi! I am growing very frustrated at my toilets weak flush. The water just swirls around and does not go all the way down. To get solids and toielt paper to go all the way down, I have to flush 2 or 3 times, while holding the handle down. It is definitley not clogged as I have plunged it, snaked...

Slow flush toilet with slow drain bathroom sink [ 3 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can offer a suggestion to solve my problem. We recently purchased an 8 year old townhouse. We have a double vanity (2 sinks), a toilet, a free standing shower, and a jacuzzi in our master bath. I have a two fold problem which I believe are related. The toilet last week...

Weak Toilet Flush [ 6 Answers ]

Weak flush in toilet. Ran snake and plunger and toilet doesn't appear clogged. What's the possible culprit and/or solution?

Toilet flush in the bowl is weak [ 9 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet the bowl pressure is pretty weak, and doesn't always clear the bowl completely. We often get pieces of paper that come back into the bowl. The tank and bowl was cleaned out completely before I re-installed it. I also installed a new flush valve system. Still the weak flush. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.