Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    modern Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 04:11 AM
    What are the CPWD Schedule Rates for Exterior and Interior painting work in Bangalore
    Just a quick question.

Check out some similar questions!

Square footage rates for painting exterior cedar siding [ 7 Answers ]

I am bidding on a restoration project and I am looking for exterior sq ft rates for painting cedar siding. I have already figured out all other details except for the siding. I am a fast painter and don't want to under bid my job.

How to correctly bid on interior and exterior house painting jobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for help on how to correctly bid on painting jobs. Maybe a formula that is more accurate then the one I use and don't feel confident with. Thanks for any help,J.C.

How to bid interior and exterior painting jobs [ 8 Answers ]

I have just started a handyman business. It seems there is a need in this area for painters as well, and I need help knowing some type of formula to use when estimating a job. Appreciate any advice!:):)

Rates in Southeastern Ct for exterior trim painting [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what the going rate for scraping and painting exterior trim,and recaulking windows,on split level home.

Interior and Exterior Painting [ 15 Answers ]

I am just starting a painting business and I'm trying to figure out how to charge for painting for example a mantle or cabinets. I know wood cabinets will need a primer and two coats of finish. Also on how to charge for windows that have several rows of mulls that need to be painted like a 4 over...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.