Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimples12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 03:40 PM
    This movie is a dancing movie
    I don't remember the title. The movie is about a young teenage girl that dances. She falls in love with this young teenage guy. I think they are both latinos (but is in English) . They dance at this restaurant for a competition (I think). The guys family does not get along with this other family and while at the competition the brother is a waiter and he has others that help make the hit on this person. Then everyone in the restaurant runs out when they start shooting.The two brothers meet up outside and talk a little then they both go different ways. The movie has to do with the boy and girl wanting to dance professionally.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 17, 2010, 03:01 PM

Honey?
    phelpsfan08 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2010, 03:43 PM

Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights?
    Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie from 80s or 90s.. Dancing baby dolls.. apple tree [ 6 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to love as a kid and I have no idea what it's called. There is a girl who enters a world through her mirror where there are little babies singing and dancing on a bridge. She does something and falls into a hole where there is a witch and some monsters and a big apple tree...

Dancing Ballerinas 80's Movie [ 4 Answers ]

There is a fantasy movie, real actors not cartoon. I think they were 12 or 14 sisters, who would sneak out of their fathers place every night, to dance in this enchanted forest. I think their slippers played a key part to the story. I think it's a semi musical, with male ballerinas, also. ...

Name of movie - factory worker dancing [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of the movie where a factory worker starts dancing at the factory by using industrial objects to make the sound. The main factory worker's father doesn't want his son to dance. Saw this movie on TV about 5-10 years ago.

Title of Dancing Movie from the 1980's? [ 2 Answers ]

A group of kids move to NY, rent and fix up an apartment. They go into restaurants and put on a show and pass a hat around to earn money. They are trying to get into a dance contest. They end up meeting the wife of the man who originally wanted them in the contest (he has since passed away). She...

View more questions Search