Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicky Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2003, 08:09 AM
    The things guys say
    I've been with someone for almost 2 years. He's the guy I see myself forever with. Like everyone who walks this planet we are not all perfect however in my eyes he's almost perfect. But, there is this insecurity about me that sometimes gets the best of me. Every man has to say something about "the body" and that is my body. I stay in shape and I consider myself a very attractive woman. I'm confident in myself and I know men are more into looks as opposed to women. Is it really always all about the body. If I already have a good one why does he make me feel I should try to perfect it! Or do men just get misinterpreted the wrong way. It makes me feel so insecure and when a prettier woman comes around maybe with a tighter body I can almost hear his mind say "Damn I'd love to try that tight "!
    livingfunky Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jul 11, 2003, 03:44 AM
    The things guys say
    It sounds like your relationship is stable. Maybe your boyfriend sees your body as perfect as u said u see him ,
    And everyone has a green eyed monster that makes them jealous of a partner and maybe yours is your body,
    You think he looks at other women and has thoughts, well all men look and my motto is they can window shop and not buy, all men look its natural .talk to him and tell him how u feel and the insucurities will be wiped away...
    schuylervj Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2003, 02:09 PM
    The things guys say
    Here's an FYI; guys ALWAYS, always look... doesn't mean they're going to run off, just the male admiration for the female form. Are you sure it is he who is making you feel dissatisfaction with yourself? Or is it you putting pressure on yourself because of his glances at other women, which, as I stated, giuys always do..
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2003, 04:28 PM
    The things guys say
    Girls look too, it doesn't mean they're going to take it any further.
    olka Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2003, 12:08 PM
    The things guys say
    We all appreciate beautiful things, but it doesn't mean that we want to own them.
    Don't compare yourself to others, as all people have their strengths & weaknesses,
    Your boyfriend loves you not only because of your beautiful body, but also because of your character, personality, & other things.
    Remember, you are a character, not a body. 8)
    Krystal Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2004, 10:00 PM
    The things guys say
    Don't flame me for this but the truth is that men can't help themselves. They are really hysterical. They may recognize that they are not the he-men they would like to think they are, but at the same time, they are constantly checking out the scenery. Your choice is: do you want to be single or do you want a relationship regardless of the fact that men never stop looking or thinking about it all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing things [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site, so hopefully my answer will be fulfilled. My daughter lately this past week will out of the blue say that a man touched her. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. We asked her a series of questions, was it daddy, was in uncle so and so, we went down the list of males she...

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Things to say on a first date [ 3 Answers ]

(when meeting them for the first time) Wat topics do you think you should tlk about, and which ones should be avoided?

Fun Things [ 1 Answers ]

Well dating is tough and it gets tougher to keep things interesting after 2 years! What are some fun things(activities) to do to re-connect or just to fire things up in a relationship?

Where things are going [ 2 Answers ]

I was chatting to a friend today and the comment was made that "most people after 3 years know where the relationship is going". Was just wondering how true that really is? And does it really matter?

View more questions Search