Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblzchic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 02:04 PM
    What are some good low fat recipes
    Recipes that don't have a lot of fat in them and can help me lose some weight along wit working out of course
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2010, 03:23 PM

There are lots of good low fat recipes around. You can use Google or any other search engine to find lots of them.

In general, just base your recipes on lean meat, chicken breast, white fish, eggs white or cottage cheese, and lots of vegetables. Bake or cook in a non-stick pan so you don't have to add a lot of fat during cooking.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2010, 11:18 PM
    Hi, bubblzchic!

Yes, it's not hard to find them on the Internet. During the times when I've tried to lose a lot of weight, and been successful at doing it, I'll try to not buy anything over four grams of fat per serving and will also eat meals that a lot of people would consider to be Chinese types of cuisine.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for good dessert recipes [ 3 Answers ]

I NEED NEW RECIPES! I'm going to a dinner and I need at least two really good recipes. It is for a club and need them by SATERDAY PLEASE HELP ME!!

Good Squash Recipes [ 39 Answers ]

Hi, All! I'm just looking for some good recipes for the preparation of squash. I have a friend who is a farmer, and I just got a lot of Acorn and Butternut Squash from him. So, what are some simple things that I can do with them to prepare them for meals? From my experience, squash...

Any good meal recipes? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I was wondering.. do any of you have healthy dinner recipes that you could let me know of? Me and my boyfriend have been dieting together for a little over a month now and we have been eating basically baked chicken and salad for dinner since then, because we don't know of any good healthy...

Any good Recipes for Atkins? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to loose weight for about 4 years now and nothing has worked, I gained 30 pounds with my first child and then got pregnant 13 months later with my second child so I gained 32 lbs with her. So I am about 60 lbs overweight and So I decided to start the Atkins diet, and let me tell...

View more questions Search