Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjgeorge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 12:39 PM
    Having trouble with temperature control switch on 1996 ford explorer xlt. How to fix?
    Just a quick question.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 11, 2010, 10:11 AM

Automatic temperature control?
    What kind of problem?
    Most of the time, when something goes wrong with these, you just replace it.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 12, 2010, 08:06 AM

Hello, jsjmax

I see you disagree with what I've posted but you don't have anything better to offer.
    What's your deal? Are you accustomed to taking a swing at someone and then tuck tail and run away? That's not how things are supposed to work here.
    Disagree if something in the post is false or inaccurate, but post something credible to justify your stance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 ford explorer xlt 4.0 transmission problems [ 17 Answers ]

I changed the transmission fluid on my 1995 ford explorer xlt. I than drove it around the block and the overdrive off light started to blink and the transmission was struggling to change gears. I couldn't get the overdrive off light to shut off. What is my problem?

1996 FORD Explorer [ 3 Answers ]

OK. 1996 Ford Explorer replaced computer, water pump, ETC, plugs, plug wires, and starter. Put in head/lock sealant in coolant -new coolant. Hard to start once started will start as long as motor is warm once motor cools off hard to start ,also backfires while trying to start. If has set for a...

View more questions Search