Dec 15, 2006, 04:08 AM
    File format conversions
    Can u suggest me a softare for file format conversions
    JPEG to BMP, XML to PDF ,PDF to any other file format

From one format to another.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2006, 04:38 AM
    There are scads of conversion utilities out there - and some apps have conversion utilities built in.

For example: Digital Imaging software usually has converters in it for converting jpg to bmp, gif to jpg, etc...

In your various software apps, click File > Save As to see what options are available.

If you don't have what you need, Google will usually find the converter for you by simply searching convert abc to xyz... like this for converting xml to pdf:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing .ctg file to .jpg format [ 13 Answers ]

?? Hello, I need some help with viewing pictures. You see... I have a cd of picures that were shot with a canon digital. 2 out of 3 folders I am able to see the pics. The #3 folder is listed as canon msc. When I click it on 119.ctg. It will not let me open. I checked on the file menu on my...

File Changes format during transit [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone enlighten us ( a small community non profit group) why a DOC file would change to a DAT file during email transit from only that persons PC to the rest of our group's PC ? ( 25 persons) I assume the sender might be using Win 98 and some other users have XP and a small number of...

File format change [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how I can change a .ppt (MS PowerPoint) file to a .jpg file? I have several pictures from a PowerPoint slide show that I'd like to save as individual .jpg files. Thanks

File format [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals What is .rtf file format? Which application is used to edit or open that file?

View more questions Search