Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dynamitegirl14 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 01:40 PM
    Guys, why do they act like they like you? But won't date you.
    I don't have any problems talking to guys. That works out fine. It's like we hang out, it all goes good. But they just use me, to flirt, and kiss. It seems like their all worried about what others think. No guys really know that I talk to other guys, like I've never gone out with anyone at my school. All the guys talk to me, just when their in a group. They ignore me. Almost like they all don't think anyone talks to me? Its annoying. I've only gone out with older guys and guys that go to different schools. I'm 14. And in 9th grade. Starting high school. Should I try talking to all the guys when their together? Or will that end badly for me. Its like on Facebook, ill get Imms from them, but ill imm them when their hanging out with their guy friends. And they won't even reply. Now guys I don't know, like if I go to the mall, they will stop and try to talk to me any everything. Help me. Ahah seriously. Is it just an ageing thing?
    hbug Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Jul 27, 2010, 09:45 AM
    Haha the guys obviously like you but when they're with their friends they're probably just busy. I say go say hey to them when their in their big groupss or whatever and if they ignore you forget them. High school is where the guys want only one thing, but if you find the right type of guys it'll be more than that. Don't let them bug you because hun they're just not worth your time if they can't say hey when they're friends are around
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 07:24 AM
    Maybe they are only interested in kissing and flirting. Stop doing that then maybe one who may be interested in you will talk to you.
    At 14 you should not be going out anyway. Maybe the guys your age just want to hang out and be friends, nothing wrong with that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guys:why date a girl that looks nothing like your ex? [ 15 Answers ]

What would make you go for a girl that is the polar opposite of your ex when it comes to appearance and religion, when you said, you'd never date someone outside your religion. And its not a matter of the new girl having a better personality because your friends even complained to you that they...

Why does he act jealous when I bring up other guys? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and this guy were hooking up for about a month. I got the feeling that he liked me because he called me every night and texted me a lot. Many times he would bring up his friends and he acted like he was jealous that I hung out with them in school and talked to them. After we stopped hooking up...

Girlfriend wants to date other guys? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been in a serious relationship for about 3 years. As I am going back to grad school we wanted to hold off marriage until I finished and just date exclusively until them (another 4 years). A few weeks ago we got in a huge fight. I am a really easy going, funny and carefree guy and she thinks...

View more questions Search