Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sravant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 04:03 AM
    M.tech project
    Sir,
    I have completed my m.tech (POWER ELECTRONICS& ELECTRICAL DRIVES)1st year in one month. In 2nd year I have to do project. I have to do project in power electronics based company,please send the details of companies names and details as early as possible.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 8, 2010, 04:08 AM
    There are a huge number of these companies across the world, do you have any in mind, or even a specific location ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

M.Tech corresponding [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know , from where I can do M.tech in Control System.

Tech Project [ 7 Answers ]

Im doing an earth science project on technology, and I know what Im going to research, I just don't know how to proceed with any ideas. Help!! :confused: :confused:

Tech Project [ 4 Answers ]

Can you help us to get any info on the Taj Mahal and the Opera House. Send the info as soon as possible.:confused: :confused:

M.Tech [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I did M.C.A and having 3years of experience in teaching.I want to do M.Tech from distance Education.Please tell me the universities who offer M.Tech in computer sciences through distance education.

M.Tech [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently completed AMIE in Mechanical. I want to do M.Tech through distance education. Please suggest me the universities in India that are offering the same. Waiting for your reply.. Thanks, Prasad P.D

View more questions Search