Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misclerk02 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 12:26 AM
    Im looking for an old rb song 60's 70's
    I'm looking for an old r&b song, I remember playing it in the late 70's but my parents could have had it longer maybe the 60's. I thought it was Smokey Robinson or the Dells or even the Dramatics but I can not find it anywhere.

I have to find it... I'm a writer and I wrote it ito a novel I wrote... the only lyrics I remember are, "we did it...we did it...we did it we fell in love."

Seems my last recourse will be to find an old musician and ask them if they recall it.
    Thanks
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 02:42 PM

http://oldies.about.com/od/70spopandsoul/p/spinners.htm

Jul 9, 2010, 09:27 PM
    Comment on Kitkat22's post
    HI Kitkat22,
    Thanks for the information, I spent 2 hours listening to every Spinner song I could find and still could not find a song that sounds right. Do you know for a fact that it is a Spinner song. If so I will continue looking.
    Thanks again
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2010, 09:58 PM
    I'll keep looking. You might want to ask Clough... he's great with music. Send him a pm. I'll keep looking. Sorry:)
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2010, 10:17 AM

Okay.. I have the Mills Brothers, The Platters, The Isley Brothers,
    The Ink Spots, The Drifters. I'll start checking and if you'd like you can look up some of them on line. See who finds it first... Hauser could probably find it in five minutes. He's the music expert. You could look up his name on the expert list and email him. Later

Jul 12, 2010, 03:12 PM
    Comment on Kitkat22's post
    Thanks Kitkat, I did leave Hauser a note today asking for help. Meanwhile I searched The Dramatics,Defonics, Main Ingrediant, Isley Brothers, Miracles. Whew... still looking.
    Thanks again
    Dee
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Okay..I have the Mills Brothers, The Platters, The Isley Brothers,
    The Ink Spots, The Drifters. I'll start checking and if you'd like you can look up some of them on line. See who finds it first...Hauser could probably find it in five minutes. He's the music expert. You could look up his name on the expert list and email him. Later
    If it can be found... Hauser will find it. He's great.. Quinn F is great with movies. Sorry I couldn't find it.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

60's or 70's ghost film [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film in my childhood about a woman and family who moved into a house that was haunted there were damp patches,shadows moving along walls etc I remember one scnene in the kitchen where tools like a spanner were going missing and turning up again I think it may have been called...

Late 60's-70's movies [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for 2 movies from my childhood, I was able to find them once a couple years ago... appeasing my sanity, but have since lost that list. I digress. First Movie: I remember a large boat or ship, errie films on a projector and old german music. Group of folks isolated and being hunted...

View more questions Search