Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bas86 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 03:44 PM
    Love her but she had aids
    After one year of true love... she founds that she had aids ,I feel very sorry about her this drives me crazy I can't imagine this!
    This make me hidden from my family my friend and college , I fell that my life ends here at that moment I knew it.
    She's hiding too I searched for her , her family doesn't know where she is and her friends too .
    I don't know from where she took this aids I'm really don't know ,I want to know if she had another boyfriend? Or is this from me.

I just want to tell her that I love her and this won't makes me stop this love .

I want some advice from you all please

Thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 14, 2006, 03:46 PM
    If you are wondering if the AIDS is from you, have you been tested? You can't give it to her if you don't have it. However, if she has it she can give it to you.

What other kind of advice do you need?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 03:53 PM
    If you with no body else. No needle sharing. No drugs. No sex with anybody else. Uhm then you did not have hIV or aids. Now She has aids. Did she know it all along. Why do you want to be with somebody who lied? Now because of her having aids, most likely you have aids or maybe she has aids because of you if you seen other people before. Then you have given her a life sentence, or she has given you a life sentence. Get tested immediately. Do not have any more sex with anybody. Find out your status. Aids will stop love unless you want to be stupid.

Joe

Dec 14, 2006, 04:04 PM
    Thank you 4 replying... but she's the first girl I made sex with her . And I'm thinking about mistake I've made , when she told me about it she was crying I left her on the coffeshop alone then...
    Expert

Dec 14, 2006, 04:07 PM
    If that is the case then you need to get checked out to make sure you don't have AIDS. You need to go right away and have a test done.

I also agree with Joe above, why do you want to be with someone who lied? It is time to get tested, and if you don't have it, move on.

Dec 14, 2006, 04:11 PM
    I'll test... but I'm really care about her.
    Expert

Dec 14, 2006, 04:14 PM
    You may care about her, but the fact is that she did not care about you. She did not warn you that she might be giving you a deadly disease before she went to bed with you.

You also have to think about how she got it. Is she a drug abuser? She disappeared from everyone who loves her. Sounds like she is. If this is the case she still does not care for you.

Get tested and move on.
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 04:17 PM
    Her lying about having a deadly disease. Her passing it too you, if you have it. Guess what legally that is manslaughter.

Manslaughter, if you do not know what it is. Look it up and Google it.

Joe
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2006, 04:43 PM
    You can get around having aids. It not the end of the world. You can continue and see her - and there are protection from it spreading to you.

You need to go see a doctor and be tested - tell the doctor everything. Do it today. The doctor will give you advice on how to protect yourself.

If you love someone - this is NOT a deal breaker.

But you need to find out how she got it. Is she a drug user? Dated many men?

You have a whole ton of questions that only a doctor can answer.

If she loves you she will be back.

BUT, how did she tell you?? How did you react?? How did she react??

Dec 14, 2006, 05:27 PM
    Thank you 4 replying , I'm afraid of this test really but ill do the test tomorrow. And since I know about her disease I know that I have ethical responsibility.
    She told that on coffee shop ! And she was crying and I blame her, left her there while she was crying I know it was mistake and a big one. Maybe I'm responsible for this

But I'm sure that she don't know about it before she loves me more than I do...
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2006, 05:37 PM
    Well - you deserved the right to be made.

Where do you live?

You really must find her and see if she is all right.

Is she a drug adict??
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2006, 05:38 PM
    AND is she on medication?? She has to be.

Dec 14, 2006, 05:55 PM
    I live in jordan... no she's not drug addict for sure ,I don't know if she is on medication... she just disappeared at once after I left her alone.is it possible that she don't wants to see me again or maybe she thinks that I'm responsible for her disease?
    know it not Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bas86
    after one year of true love .... she founds that she had aids ,i feel very sorry about her this drives me crazy i can't imagine this!
    this make me hidden from my family my friend and college , i fell that my life ends here at that moment i knew it.
    she's hiding too i searched for her , her family doesnt know where she is and her friends too .
    i dont know from where she took this aids im really dont know ,i want to know if she had another boyfriend ?! or is this from me.

i just want to tell her that i love her and this wont makes me stop this love .

i want some advice from u all please

thank you
    Ok u know she has aidsbut you love her so you should still think about your heath if you have aids you don't really have to care but if you don't you should honestly run for it love only last so long and your life and freedom from dieases is more important than one chick
    But I hope you find the right way.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 06:53 PM
    Have you been tested for HIV? If not then you need to be immediately. There are medications that can slow its progress but treatment needs to begin promptly. Don't let anyone else be exposed to your body fluids.

Dec 19, 2006, 03:03 PM
    Thank you all for replying , I went to a doctor and the test was done on Friday...
    But today I saw her friend and I've asked her about my girlfriend... she told me that she's at her parents home... I don't know what to do now. I feel sorry for her but I feel that she cheated me at the same time .
    How could person who loves you and you share him wonderful moments , hide the truth about his disease !
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2006, 01:59 AM
    Exactly, now all you need to find out is if you might have it or not. Whether you do or do not, you still need to think about why this person hid something so life threatening from you.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2006, 11:05 AM
    Well she didn't cheat on you I suspect. She probably lied to you - someone with Aids needs to tell this way before sex - not right away.

I assume you both had sex?

Wha tdid the doctor say?

You need t odecide if you want to be wit hher or not.
    justjamestx Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Dec 21, 2006, 01:26 AM
    The assumption that all seem be making is that she previously knew she had aids before she was with you? Is it possile that she just found out she had aids herself and that it was from a previous relationship? Any idea how long she had known that she has had aids herself? From her actions of disappearing it seems that she just found out herself and may be just as freaked out about the whole thing as you are? Any results back on your testing?
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2006, 01:52 AM
    She is in hiding because she knows she has done something wrong. They have been together for one year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AIDS - first reaction [ 4 Answers ]

What is the first reaction when somebody finds out they are HIV+? Do they go through any counseling? Do they start taking medicine right away or do they wait until they start having some symptoms? Are the partners (expartners) contacted and notified of the problem they might have?

Aids [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: dear sir/madam, I just want to know that how is AIDS mainly transmitted during sexual contact if the person is using condom. And after how much time do the symptoms of AIDS show up after the virus has entered your body.

Do you know someone with HIV and AIDS [ 6 Answers ]

I have a long timed friend that had contacted the disease either through his fast acting, life of the party, and being just plain pretty and too many people wanted him in all the ways loose. I noticed women given him an eye because he could cook and draw and carries a nice package. Lately, I have...

Aids in Africa [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is Sarah Georgeson and I'm doing an essay on AIDS in Africa and was wondering if you could answer a couple questions about it that I can't find. How many people altogether in Africa have died from AIDS? What percentage of the African population are infected with AIDS? What...

View more questions Search