Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nug84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 02:03 PM
    Simple problem
    Sink will not stop dripping and getting worse.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 14, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Within the faucet is a cartridge on the cartridge is a washer, that washer needs to be replaced. Its possible the whole faucet needs to be replace if the cartridge seat has become worn.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 14, 2006, 04:53 PM
    We could help a lot more if we knew the type of faucet, single handle or two knobs. What's the brand name of the faucet? Thanks, tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simple qest [ 2 Answers ]

Do medical students get paid? If yes: What is the salary for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year students?

More trigonometry... help on a rather simple problem... [ 3 Answers ]

I learned how to do this problem in Geometry... but I just can't get it right now. Or at least, the Algebra is too complex for me. Anyway, here's the problem, then I will tell you how far I got. Using a sextant, a surveyor determines that the angle of elevation of a mountain peak is 35 degrees....

Simple Derivation? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I'm simply forgetting basics here... what is dy/dx where y= x^(x*r/k) r and k are constants.

Simple (but annoying) output problem... [ 1 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone will immediately know the answer to this... I need to print out a " in a java console app, but I don't know how to do this, since what you plan on printing out is supposed to be surrounded by quotes. Please help, thanks!

A simple program [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am to write a computer program to express the variation of specific heat Cp of air with Temperature as a third- degree polynomial, using the data in Table A-2b, in our book. The formula of Cp isn't important, I couldn't understand how the program is supposed to express the variation of...

View more questions Search