Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m4lice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 06:40 PM
    Old Anime Series
    I used to watch a series when I was small,
    It involves a human girl who has to find the last human city in the world.
    She was kept save for a few years in cryostatis by a robot pod, that could talk.
    And she gets help from a fat humanoid lion who can talk who can transform into a musculair lion, another boy who is in love with the girl and he can transform into some kind of knight in red armor and he has a spear if I recall right. And there is another boy with blue hair I think, I don't remember his powers. Anyway those three can fuse into one warrior to protect the girl. And the story revolves about them finding the last city. Whenever they defeat a monster it turns into a card and when it does you can keep the card, or destroy it. That's all I remember, if anyone knows what this Anime is called. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks, M4lice
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 04:20 AM
    How about,.

Shinzo (2000)
    a.k.a. Mashuranbo

A young girl in suspended animation
    awakes in a world populated by mutants
    and finds she's the last human on Earth

-View-
    -View-
    Shinzo

------------------
    m4lice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 08:02 AM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Shinzo... yes now I remember... jesus christ I have been looking for this for freaking years. Thank you so much man!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's anime series [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for an anime series that I used to watch as a kid in the early 90's. It is about a little girl who is either an orphan or just abandoned by her parents, who grows up in an orphanage/foster home. However, the lady who runs the home is really mean and mistreats the poor little...

80's or early 90's anime (I think) series... [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching an episode of some anime (if I remember correctly) series as a kid, but I despite numerous lenghty search attempts, I haven't been able to find out what the series might be. It was shown probably on Sky Channel or Super Channel. The episode had some sort of race, with girls...

Title of old anime movie or series! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello!the story goes something like this:a bunch of kids in the real world that spend many hours in front of videogames are somehow tranported into a unit-different world-space or something like that.there,they have to play in videogames that are using them(kids)as heroes.there are pac man and...

80s anime cartoon series [ 3 Answers ]

the main thing i remember about this cartoon series is there was a unicorn, it was little and it had a friend, i dont remember if it was a kid or another animal. the villian was a wizard or something like that and it was short and had bug bulgey eyes and it was always after the unicorn. the most...

Anime TV series [ 6 Answers ]

I used to watch this anime series on cartoon networks toonami section before it was a separate channel on a firday night (it was the only time toonami was on n it was the only night c/n was on late) about space pirates and princesses n a really funny blonde girl can you remember what its called?...

View more questions Search