Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachelbaby22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 02:48 AM
    8DPO Wondering If Pregnant xx
    Hello Everyone :D

Here's the scoop.. I have a 32 day cycle and my last period 9th June 2010. My next period due date is 11th July 2010, I know that is over a week away but I have some very strange symptoms happening to me and I was wondering if anyone else had these symptoms and then they found out they were pregnant or if it was just their period turning up lol...
    I'm 8DPO (1st July 2010) and from the 2DPO I started experiencing symptoms..

2DPO: Very Tired, Could Not Be Bothered To Do Anything, Started To Get A Headache.
    3DPO: Tiredness Getting Worse, Headache Still There, Breasts Are Extremely Heavy.
    4DPO: So Tired Very Unlike Me.. Headache, Veins Appeared On My Breasts, Heavy Bigger Breasts. (Hope My Eyes Aren't Playing Tricks On Me)
    5DPO: Still Tired, Headache, Veiny Breasts, Heavier Breasts, But Now My Nipples Have A Golden Brown Tinge To Them And They Started To Get Sore.
    6DPO: All The Symptoms Above, Nipples Aren't As Sore But my Breasts Have A Weird Tingly Feeling In Both.. Makes Me Want To Itch Them!
    7DPO: All Symptoms Above.. (Getting Annoyed With The Headaches! Lol), More Tingles In My Breasts, I Feel Like I Could Sleep After Having 13 Hours In Bed! Mild Cramping In Abdominal Area.. Kind of Feels Like AF Is Coming..
    8DPO: All Symptoms Above Comibined! Lol.. Except Today I Can Really Feel The Cramping..

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Or give me their symptoms and experiences please.. I have been Trying to conceive for 8 months and would really like this to happen.. xxxx

Blessed Be )0(
    Rachel xx
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jul 1, 2010, 10:04 AM

The simple fact that you are trying can play tricks on your mind and body. I remember when we were trying, it was about a year of let downs and symptoms. I wish there was a test or one big symptom that screams pregnant in the early stages. All I can say is you have to wait. Test only after your missed period. Don't stress that can cause your period to late. Relax one night with your partner. Have some drinks and for get about trying. I think you will find you will conceive faster. Stress can stop you from getting pregnant. Good luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm wondering if I'm pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I think its to soon to tell by a pregnancy test but I've had some spotting and cramping about a week and a half after my last period and I have noticed that I have a little more discharge than normal can anyone help me out?

Wondering if I'm pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm new to this site, but after reviewing, it seems to be helpful. So let me start by asking this; I have been trying to conceive for 2 months and this month I think I may have done it. I experienced light bleeding about 4 days ago, which I assumed was implantation bleeding. Afterwards I...

I'm 15 and wondering if I'm pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and me and my boyfriend decided to have sex. I think I am pregnant now, but I don't no. I am always come on my period between the 11th and the 15th and I this month I started bleeding on the 8th. A lot of people are telling me it could be Implantation bleeding, but its not...

Wondering if I could be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I had a period on August 2 it lasted 7 days and was heavy, which is how all my other periods have been. Then on August 21 I had a two day period and it was a brownish color could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search