Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurieguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 06:07 PM
    My dog can't used her back legs
    We live in Hawaii. My dog is in an enclosed back yard and was perfectly fine. This past Sunday we noticed that she can't use her back legs at all. She can wag her tail but can't walk on her hind legs. It is just like she is paralyzed. She just drags herself around on her front legs. She seems fine other wise and is still eating great!

Laurie
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Dec 13, 2006, 06:42 PM
    I don't mean to sound pushy here but why haven't you called your vet?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2006, 07:28 PM
    Get her to the vet before the weekend. I have asked a couple of vet techs to post guidelines on when to take your dog to the vet, but they haven't yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Big legs [ 15 Answers ]

Can someone please help me I want to lose weight of my legs What exercises do I have to do to lose weight of my legs?

Ugly legs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 24 and I have 2 kids... and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins.. even as a kid I remember looking down at my legs and seeing my viens.. with my first daughter I...

I've got no hair on the legs [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old man. I've got this problem that bothers all the time. My legs have no hair. Well, if I see carefully, I will see many little tiny thin hair. However, they are not obvious in the daylight. So, my legs look smooth and clean as a woman's legs, which embarasses me all the time,...

Big legs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big legs and I got it from my mom, is there anyway that can loose some fat on it?

Pain in legs [ 2 Answers ]

Over the past few days, I've been getting pain in my legs. Its extremely mild, and usually only lasts on-and-off for about 15 minutes. Sometimes its knee pain, but sometimes it's a different kind of pain (similar toa mildly sprained ankle) that runs from my groin to my knee. The pain's really...

View more questions Search