Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicckidoodle Posts: 146, Reputation: 4

Jun 30, 2010, 11:30 AM
    Hcg shots
    Im due to start hcg shots on the 16 of July and follow the hcg very low calroie diet I was wondering if anyone has had any sucsess with this or similar hcg programs
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Nov 25, 2010, 09:44 AM

How did it go?
    nicckidoodle Posts: 146, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2010, 01:14 PM
    Comment on CrissyDi's post
    Fantastic I lost 35 lbs in 42 days!! Its super strict though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK to get distemper shots with rabie shots [ 6 Answers ]

Is it OK to get distemper shots and rabie shots the same day and is it normal for dog to get sick

Hcg levels ? [ 2 Answers ]

My hcg went from89 to 398 3 days apart to 4123 in 5 days is it multipules? My husband is in the army my last period was may 29th only seen my hubby June 4 through 9 so I ca only be a couple weeks

Hcg injection. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys.. My partner and I are currently having iui treatment. We are having regular visits for scans to identify when my partner will ovulate. The thing is they suspect that we may miss this months ovulation as it may fall on the weekend and they won't carry out any treatment weekends....

Hcg 14 ? [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean for your HCG to be 14?

HCG Levels [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm looking for information about twins and hcg levels. At 7 weeks, I was measuring at 165,000 mIu. I know that the range for singletons is from 7500-229000 for 7-8 weeks... but I was wondering if these numbers could be indicative of twins. My first u/s or doppler...

View more questions Search