Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pravite34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 09:35 AM
    If my period was heavy oneday then light the next can I be preganant
    I had my period on time and it was heavy the 1st day but the next it was light could I be carrying a baby
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2010, 09:43 AM

Very unlikely. It's possible to be pregnant if you have spotting, or a very light bleed, but a heavy bleed usually means it's a normal period. You probably had a light day because you just had a heavy one.
    hellokitty2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2011, 02:36 PM
    I'm going through the same thing! My period was late! 2 months late! Then I finally got it and it was heavy the first day or 2.. and then it got lighter! Thought I was pregnant! But I took 5 pregnancy tests.. all came up negative.. maybe you were just stressed? I know I was because I kept thinking I was pregnant. If you have no other symptoms of being pregnant.. than I wouldn't worry about it. You probably just had an off month.. we all do. But if it continues I would go to see the doctor to get on birth control if your periods are irregular or acting funny.
    aleza1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 08:15 PM
    The first day of my period was kind of heavy , when I first peed a blood clot came out and the second day was normal but the third and fourth almost nothing I'm worried... could I be pregnant? I have cramping too something that rarely happens to me.
    I had sex for the first time like three weeks ago
    noneya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 08:58 PM
    The first two days my period was light then later on that day it started getting heavy with clots never happen to me before so I'm not sure exactly what it means or how to take it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed peroid, heavy period with very light spotting. [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start in saying that I'm not trying AT ALL to get pregnant and my periods have been completely normal and predictable for the last 2 years. So this is the reason I am/was freaking out, what's happening is not normal at all. And nothing has changed in my overall routine, not a lot of...

Light period followed by heavy flow of brown blood [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, everyone -- I'm an Ask Me Help Desk novice looking for a few answers and a little reassurance. I just experienced a relatively light period capped by a fairly heavy day-long flow of brown blood with a distinctive odor. I'm in my mid-30s, not pregnant, and I don't have any STDs. Should...

Had light period this month, will I have heavy one next? [ 1 Answers ]

I had some breakthrough bleeding this month that was somewhat heavy (about enough to fill up half a regular size tampon) with some cramps that lasted 3 or 4 days. My period this month has been very light. I had breakthrough bleeding last month that was light and my period was normal last month. ...

Light period for a few days then heavy heavy flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cycle came on very light which is unnormal. It was so light that it wasn't even flowwing, kind of just there, enough to be a nusaince. After a little tussle the other day it immedaitely started flowing heavy as it would any other menstratuion period. Can u expain this please. ...

Light then heavy period then spotting. [ 6 Answers ]

I got my period last month only for 2 1/2 days and then sit stopped. I got my period again this month on time very light at first then normal and then it stopped. However I then started to spot a little and this spotting has continued for about 2 weeks now. It is extremely light sometimes when I...

View more questions Search