Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llandry26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 04:14 AM
    AC blow fan continues to run
    My AC fan continues to run but the outside compressor want come on unless I manually engae the contact coil. I'm not get power to the two wire that make the out door coil engage. I think I've traced it back to the indoor unit witr the two wire connect to to a electrical board where the thermostat also connects.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 29, 2010, 09:41 AM
    Brand and EXACT model number of inside unit/furnace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tempstar heat pump AHU fan continues to run when t'stat satisfied... [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar split system multi stage heat pump with a Honeywell RTH7400D108 thermostat. My problem is intermittent and is that the AHU fan continues to run after the t'stat reaches the desired temperature. The outdoor unit will cycle back on when called for or I can open the breaker to the...

Fan continues to blow after heat stops [ 6 Answers ]

We just bought a new home and the heat has never worked well. When the heat goes off the fan continues to run and blows freezing air which lowers the temperature back down several degrees. They have come out several times and said there is nothing wrong and this is normal. The second time they...

Central Heating Fan Continues To Run [ 2 Answers ]

My Central Heating and Air unit just started having this problem. The fan will not turn off unless I cut the power completely off manually. Everything works normal by the thermostat except the fan. When I have the thermostat set on auto fan, the fan speed slows down and when I switch it to on, it...

View more questions Search