Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claudiact4 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 09:42 PM
    There's a movie I saw in the 80's about a man isolated
    In manhattan looking for help but there was no one around.There were empty streets,stores, etc,, can someone help
    clarencebeaks Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2010, 05:06 AM

Is it one of those post-apocolyptic movies?

Jun 29, 2010, 05:11 AM

The stand?

Jun 29, 2010, 05:21 AM
    2019?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's man turns into a robot movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I remember watching this movie, some time in the mid 80s, where a man is killed. And becomes a robot of some sort and seeks revenge on the people who killed him. I remember him being married, or having a girlfriend. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Eli

Movie late 80's early 90's man shot in store love with clerk [ 1 Answers ]

Movie late 80's early 90's when a young man is shot in a store trying to help the store clerk he is in love with, is sent to heaven and it wasn't his time and was sent back from heaven. In the end he realize he wasn't dead because the heart locket the store clerk gave him is what saved his life?

Lookinf for 80's-90's movie title about a man hunted through woods. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, looking for this film title, may have been a rambo clone. Remember it being about a moan, maybe a commando who is jogging and then comes home during the night his house is raided by armed men, possible commandos or mercenaries, they may know him but I don't remember clearly. They may have...

Boggey Man Movie: 80's? [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was a kid in the 80's. It had this one actor, who I cannot remember which other movie he starred in, that was with his family and they were in a cabin or such. It had the boogie man in it but there were green footprints everywhere. All over the walls, which...

Need title of 80's sci-fi movie with alien child and a human man [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was young, so I can't recall too many details. The movie revolves around the relationship between an earthling man and a young alien child. Somehow, they become friends and find the child's home city. The alien child's skin is reptilian and his eyes are yellow/gold in color....

View more questions Search