Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fTB_5476 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 01:09 PM
    Facebook will not load
    After entering email and passsword screen says this page cannot be displayed please help what must I do or install
    dandemeyere Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2010, 07:46 AM
    Let us know what browser you are using (Firefox, Internet Explore, etc.) and make sure you were online when you attempted to login.
    ladyrihno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 07:57 AM
    Same here. I am unable to load Facebook using Internet 7.0. I have cleared my cache, cookies, and history with no success. Def. online as I can access the site from my other computers using Firefox. I began experiencing the problem a couple of days ago. Please advise. Thx.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get Facebook game to load all the way [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Facebook acct but the game won't load all the way and it won't open the page was working fine but have tried all day to open game and it won't...

Can't load Facebook in internet explorer [ 2 Answers ]

I can go to several sites, but when I try to get into Facebook it gives the top banner then locks up. Anyone have any suggestions?

Facebook Does Not Load [ 7 Answers ]

Help me please! This is what happens and I don't know why! I Type in the Facebook urland click enter: - In internet explorer the bar at the bottom indicating the loading stops about halfway, on a blank page. - In mozilla Firefox it will sometimes load the log in page, so I type in my email addy...

View more questions Search