Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SugarHoneyBaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2004, 06:38 AM
    Bad Church Bishops
    I met a man online different city than mine. Anyhow, after pledging a fake relationship with me. I found him to be a huge lier. He even pretended to share a birthday with me. He was married, a newlywed man.

The worst part is he is a Reverend. I feel so cheated, and dirty. Any help, or ideas what to do. I really trusted this man.
    shwetarose Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2004, 07:25 AM
    Re: Bad Church Bishops
    Hi SugarHoney,

Indeed it is a very natural feeling when one get cheated, adding more to know that is married.

Same had happen to me previous. Better don't waste your time in replying him back answers or reacting.

Just forget and concentrate on the work you are doing. There is no option left to waste more times on teaching that person a lesson, especially when all is on the net.

I suggest you to just Block the person and henceforth don't involve in any of the netfriends so trustworthly. If u want to engaged still, then don't reveal your truths and give time,more time to your relationship , just not get betrayed.

Best Wishes & Good Luck,

Shweta.
    Odin_All_father Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2004, 08:56 PM
    Bad Church Bishops
    Your plight is a simple one wench. Do as my Norsemen did and find this preacher of lies, slay him and cast his body into the blue abyss. He will corrupt your soul otherwise. You have my blessing in this battle, So wash the spears in the name of Odin, wash the spears in the blood of the church!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Organ choir church music [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know where to find calm quiet organ music, like church music, or choir hymns. The perfect example is Mozart's Ave Verum Corpus K 618. Please help if you know of any good albums or locations to find MP3, etc.

Could the Catholic Church be EVIL? [ 103 Answers ]

Priest faces trial in nun’s stabbing death Body of 71-year-old victim was found under altar cloth 26 years ago Reuters Updated: 10:35 a.m. ET April 15, 2006 TOLEDO, Ohio - A 68-year-old Catholic priest goes on trial Monday in the stabbing death of a nun whose body was found covered by an...

Peace in the Church [ 11 Answers ]

Why do so many Christians ignore the peace teachings of Christ? Isn't it obvious that he did not come to establish a worldly kingdom? Yet, this administration and many of the Christians seek to bring about the kingdom through worldly mechanisms rather than through Christian living. Just...

Why Is The Church Silent? [ 9 Answers ]

Just like every other day of the week, 4000 babies were killed today. Where was the church? Where were the preachers? I'd sure like to know. Those of us who have been involved in the prolife movement (or for that matter, any other movement that impinges upon moral issues) for any length of...

View more questions Search