Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunter257 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 12:20 PM
    Kenmore washing machine series 80 water runs into tub but won't fill with water
    Water just keeps running into tub nonstop and doesn't fill

Check out some similar questions!

Broken kenmore type 111 washing machine fill with water but stops [ 0 Answers ]

My Kenmore type 111 washing machine does the initial water level fill then that's it. If you adjust the water level higher it will make the adjustment then again thaty's it. Any help insight?

I have a kenmore 70 series when I fill with water, all the water run out. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore 70 series when I fill with water, all the water run out. What can be the possible cause

How do I remove the inner tub in my Kenmore 80 Series washing machine? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to change or clean the lint filter in my washing machine (Kenmore 80 Series). How do I remove the inner tub in order to get to the lint filter?

GE washing machine (149.0)--use with manual water fill [ 1 Answers ]

Live with a cistern and am trying washing machine without water hookups---haul water to put in the top. Cannot get the start cycle triggered even with knobs in right place and can hear sound of electricity turned on (will shoot the water OUT if go to THAT part of cycle, but will not begin...

Washing machine on final rinse takes for ever to fill water up. [ 1 Answers ]

Fridgidaire Washing machine on final rinse takes forever to fill up with water. It only happens on the final rinse, it takes 45 minutes to an hour. Any one have a clue, or do I need to reset something on this unit.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.