Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chemstud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 06:52 AM
    Phd scholarship for inorganic chemistry
    Hi, I am looking for phd free scholarship for inorganic chemistry. Wher I can get? I prefer european countries. I live in iran.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 22, 2010, 06:57 AM
    Good luck with that as a PhD course is extremely expensive.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 07:43 AM

Not sure how it works in Europe, but in the US it is common for PhD students in science majors to work as Teaching Assistants (TAs) and/or with a faculty advisor on research projects that are funded by outside grants. The money you earn may be enough to offset tuition. If you are interested, you start by investigating which universities have programs that interest you, and then start inquiring how to go about applying for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chemistry - isolating & purifying an inorganic and one organic compound [ 1 Answers ]

Explain the purposes of these stages in the isolation process: - the use of propane - using filter paper and funnel - re-crystallisation

PhD Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am recently graduated from Finland.I m looking for scholarship for my PhD program in Finland or some other country.Since,I am very much interested to work in the field of social inclusion and exclusion,social stratification,social discrimination.Do you have any ideas regarding PhD in...

Inorganic chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

write a equation for the reaction of bromine with an alkane?

View more questions Search