Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biswajit_sharma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 01:32 AM
    How to format my laptop compaq c drive nx6120
    How to format my laptop when DVD ROM are properly not working.
    biswajit_sharma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 01:34 AM

How to format my laptop when DVD ROM are poperly not working
    naveen822 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 10:40 PM
    in HP Compaq nx 6120 notebook laptop have some security future for avoiding the unauthorised hard disk crash. So they have provide matrix storage device driver option for format the harddisk. It will take only genuine Operating System Cd which is provided by the vender wuth the Product.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 20, 2010, 10:41 PM

This post is over 6 months old. They're gone by now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Format laptop compaq with XP [ 1 Answers ]

Couple days ago my hp laptop attacked by so many variants of virus, then I scan it with anti virus. Was fpund so many then it deleted automatically by the a-virus.. The day after it, I open up my laptop and surprised, it start up about 6 minutes, and badly after ran a programs , it hang out.. ...

COMPAQ Laptop compatible CD/DVD drive required [ 1 Answers ]

I have a COMPAQ Presario 2200 model centrino processor 256 MB 15" Screen laptop. By default it had come with Toshiba DVD/ CD-RW Combo drive. Due to its location on laptop at right bottom side during operation its BUS cable is cut. As per vendor drive has to be replaced. In this scenario I request...

Format laptop compaq nx8220 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, does anyone know how to format a compaq nx8220 business laptop. I currently have windows XP and I want to clear out all my files and keep my operating system. Please let me know. Thank you, KG

Compaq laptop Hard Drive won't load windows xp [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Compaq 3015us laptop that's acting up. Upon start up the compaq splash screen comes up as it should then then the computer runs bios and the next screen asks which boot device I would like to use, Hard Drive (C), CD Rom (D) or Floopy Drive (A), and its never done that before. The...

Upgrading DVD drive for Compaq laptop [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone tried upgrading Compaq laptop DVD ROM to DVD R/W? I have COMPAQ Presario 2100 which came with DVD ROM attached. I tried opening the bottom cover but I can't lift the cover ajar more than a 1/2 inch. Without opening the case, is there an easy way to take out the DVD ROM and replace it?

View more questions Search