Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcnovice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 12:58 PM
    Need advice buying new PC
    I like to downloading from ITunes to IPods for my family and friends. What PC will give me the ability to do so, the fastest to multiple IPods on separate sessions at the same time? In conjunction, what is the fastest connection I can get for my home to ensure the fastest downloading? Fastest wireless network if using a laptop away from WiFi?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2006, 01:17 PM
    Any PC will do it. What's more impirtant than your PC is your Internet connection. The only PC requirement is a large hard drive to store the content.

Cable is generally the faster connection, but things vary depending on your location. Best to contact the carriers in your area.

The new Pre-N routers are the fastest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying condoms [ 18 Answers ]

When you are at a shop to buy condom pack... n so many people standing there... how will you ask the shopkeepwe to avoid embrassement

Buying Precautions? [ 2 Answers ]

We're seriously considering purchasing a property in FL and want to be sure we're doing all of our homework. Foreclosure proceedings have been initiated, but the owner still retains the right to pay off the debt, so we'd be purchasing it through the current owner. The property has Title...

Need help - buying a snowboard... [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy a snowboard and want to know what size should I get. I am 6.1" I am tired of paying 40+ bucks for the rental... Or is it my personal preference? Thanks :)

Buying a computer! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys! Please recommend some Laptops or PC's for me. The Specifications are... * More Than 256MB of Ram * 3D Graphics Card (or the comp musty be able to get one put in) * 1000Mhz * More than 2.5Ghz * Total Price Thanks! Conrad

Buying a puppy [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a college student and I'm moving out to stay in a dorm next month. But I'm scared to live alone and I was thinking of getting a puppy. I'm a dog lover and I always wanted a dog of my own. My boyfriend promised to buy me a Chihuahua puppy for Christmas. But I'm worried that when I...

View more questions Search