Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FLSusan21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Would someone identify an artist of a signed and numbered print I have
    I have a large print titled Fiesta It is numbered 7/19 done in 1964. I cannot read the artists name except that part of it is ______stearns. I would like to know something about the artist and if the painting is worth anything. I can send a picture but do not see here how to do that.
    FLSusan21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 12:01 PM
    Here is the photo Name:  Print sig.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  85.6 KB
    vidit.raziyan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 24, 2010, 09:55 PM
    It don't look good, What will you do after getting the name of artist?
    vidit.raziyan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 24, 2010, 09:55 PM
    It don't look good, What will you do after getting the name of artist?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signed print need artist information [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print of a river scene with a bridge in the back round a house in the middle ground along each bank of the river are retaining walls and homes that are also part of the bank of the river. The picture appeared old when I obtained it 30 years ago but I am no judge of age. The only mark on...

Julian Celos Artist - Numbered Print [ 1 Answers ]

We found a signed numbered (209/500) print by this artist. It's a canal, looks to be Venice (Italy) with a stone bridge going over the canal, stone houses on both sides. Any ideas to value? Thanks

Prints that are limited Low numbered and signed by the artist [ 3 Answers ]

I have 3 prints numbered low out of a limied numbered of release prints. 2 are by Daniel A Moore with the titles of THE GOAL LINE (1979 Sugar Bowl), and LIBERTY. The other 1 is by Artist Larry Bishop, titled ALABAMA LEGEND (Coach Bear Bryant). No individual person nor company that I have...

I need to identify the artist in a print I have [ 1 Answers ]

The print (it is a mass produced print, not a painting) is of a mother and her two daughters, picking wildflowers in a landscape scene in the great plains - probably set in the late 19th century. I would think this is probably by a mid-20th century American artist. I have attached a scan of the...

View more questions Search