Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garysr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 10:48 AM
    Harbor breeze ceiling fan E206035, model#MM557kto4
    Fan will not rotate with blades attached, take blades off and fan rotates good in all 3 speeds. Even if I turn by hand then turn on, blades will not turn. Everything else works, lights, remote and pull switch. Blade motor sounds and runs greart without blades, HELP
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 11:12 AM

With blades attached can you spin the fan by hand without obstruction or friction?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 11:07 PM

I second B's question. How long does it take to spin down, when you spin it by hand?

General ceiling fan troubleshooting and help FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for harbor breeze globe for model 7214144 ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model 7214144 ceiling fan the globe part # 296682. I want to know Where to go to get a replacement globe

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan [ 8 Answers ]

Our light and fan work but the remote is not working to turn the fan on or the light on. We have changed the code nemerous times without any luck. Please let us know what we need to do.

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 6 Answers ]

Have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with remote and the power was shut off from the circuit breaker box and now my fan or light will not come on. Checked the connections, dip for the remote and reset the circuits but no luck. Any one with any ideas please pass along. Thanks

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan: [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with a remote only. I wired it up and it works fine but on occasions it seems to turn the light on by itself or tuen the fan off. Thus only happens when the fan is running. If it is on at night, the light sometimes turns itself on. Any ideas on why? Kevin

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

My Harbor Breeze ceiling fan is 2 years old. It suddenly stopped responding to the remote control. Battery in remote is new. Dip switches in original position on remote (all 4 up). Cannot see switches on motor housing without dismantling it. Anything to do to avoid calling service person to...

View more questions Search